As the UK Fieldwork Manager, you will manage the day to day running of the recruitment and field work for the rest of the research team. You will play a key role in the future development of the business, particularly through introducing and implementing operational processes, and broadening and developing our fieldwork offer.
One of your key focus’s will be to manage 1 of our largest accounts which involves a retained contract delivering fieldwork for another research company. You will be the main point of contact for all their recruitment and fieldwork needs. The role will involve developing efficient processes and becoming an extension of their project management team. You will be primarily responsible for managing and building this account and ensuring all projects are completed to the highest professional standard within the time frame and budgets allocated.
Alongside managing this account and fieldwork for the internal team your role will also be to grow, accelerate, and build upon our fieldwork and recruitment strategy within the UK. This will involve growing our consumer community nationwide to ensure best in class qualitative and quantitative recruitment within the UK, alongside creating and building a Manchester hub and fieldwork team for face-to-face fieldwork. You will work closely with the Head of Research and the Commercial Director to further develop, improve, and differentiate these offerings for current and new clients and build the strategy for this part of the business going forward.
As part of a small but growing team there is flexibility needed within this role, depending on resourcing, project, and client needs. The role will require you to be a self-starter, have initiative and resourcefulness and have a clear understanding of where the business is going and future developments.
You will have P&L responsibility for your key account and will work with the delivery teams to set operational targets without compromising on outputs.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work customer facing and represent our Client in the highest professionalism and manner expected. You will need to be an adaptable individual and be able to work both autonomously and as a team.
On starting the role, you will write and finalise your key objectives with your manager but the below outlines the general deliverables expected:
- Managing and delivering all recruitment and fieldwork to a high standard
- Managing and building the recruitment and fieldwork capabilities nationwide and developing the strategy for the coming year to 5 years.
- Implementing best in class processes and training the team on these processes.
- Challenge the business to continuously reviews ways of working to bring efficiencies.
- Proactively looking to enhance the commercial strategy through seeking new opportunities and developing new agile offerings.
- Actively contribute to delivery of overall financial targets and business performance
- Working with the rest of the management team to build and strengthen our external reputation, and its internal systems and processes.
- Ensure that every project is delivered on time and on budget vs. what was quoted for all factors within our control.
- Ensuring that client questions are answered in a timely fashion, leaning on other team members as necessary.
- You will contribute towards supporting the rest of the research team on projects when needed.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Organized and self-starting
- Confidence and ability to make decisions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strive for the best in all work done
- Ability to train and manage staff as necessary
- Precision and methodical approach to all tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs
- Friendly, confident and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Flexibility towards working hours and ability to travel when needed