This is a new role within the business so if you have a passion for software, can solve problems others can’t. Communicate at all levels with clarity and attention to detail. Read on.
Our client, a market leader and established software business with locations across the UK. Operating in the Lead Generation market globally. We’re looking for a Software Quality Analyst.
- Gather development requirements from tech and clients, define the requirements in detail, define test plans, test cases and execute. Provide clear instructions for change (if required) to developers and other stakeholders.
- Track the progress of all development work and keep the team up-to-date on anything that influences or impacts the delivery of the work to hit deadlines.
- Review automated tests written by the development team.
- Proactively identify system anomalies or bugs. Clearly document and identify priority level.
- Consistently maintain the highest standards for the projects we deliver.
- Primary point of contact between OPS and Tech.
The successful candidate must be a clear communicator with the ability to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met to the highest standard.
The ability to solve problems in a logical manner and have exceptional attention to detail is a must. You will be expected (very quickly) to have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and be able to take ownership of UAT and support production releases.
You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. We're looking for a team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and tackle new challenges.
Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience. You will benefit from very competitive company pension, contributions, gym membership, free office snacks and 4pm finishes in the summer.