Our client is a Private Equity backed, fast-growing B2B Cloud Software company that offers a Digital Transformation platform including disciplines such as Enterprise Architecture (EA) Business Process Analysis (BPA) and Application Portfolio Management (APM). A true global player with offices in NYC, London and Sydney.
As an SDR you will be at the forefront of the sales process. Driving activity through researched, target approach to potential clients. Confident and outgoing you will be making outbound B2B calls. However, we don't want a scattergun, relentless dialing. We want a collaborative approach. If you want to work in an environment that offers support to achieve, KPI's are relevant. Targets achievable and support to deliver vs target.
You will have 1 years experience in B2B Sales within a service or solution setting. You will be identifying sales opportunities and arranging demos.
- Calling prospective leads and updating information in our leads database (SalesForce)
- Clarifying a prospect’s requirements, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Booking in demonstration requests and scheduling Web meetings (GoToMeetings) in sync with consultant diaries
- Ensuring SalesForce is kept updated by tagging all correspondence with clients
- Ensuring demonstrations booked are well managed, through keeping in consistent communication, making sure pre-demo form is returned, and using calendar invitations.
- Producing daily and weekly leads, demonstration and sales reports from SalesForce and any other reports as required
- Making calls to contact lists provided by the marketing team
- Inmail/Email campaigns (LinkedIn, SalesLoft)
- Excellent communication, telephone manner, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical approach to day to day work;
- Good listener and ability to multi-task;
- B2B sales experience in a SaaS or software business would be fantastic
- Motivation to meet tight deadlines and to perform individually whilst working as part of a larger team;
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition to prospective customers;
- Ability to absorb technical information and communicate this clearly to varied audience;
- Working knowledge of MS Office and using Salesforce.