As Research Manager, you will be part of the management team, with a focus on further refining, developing and promoting our research strategy. You will play a key role in the future development of our client's business, particularly through developing new research methodologies.
An important aspect of the role will be to help build and maintain the reputation of the client.
As a Research Manager, your job is to create proposals, take these proposals from sign off, organise dates, people, samples, venues and be responsible for the smooth running of the projects allocated to you. You will also present back research findings, and liaise with clients.
As a research expert, you will respond to client briefs with the correct methodology and always be striving to improve and innovate within our offer.
You should work pro-actively and be able to assert flexibility into the different projects worked on, depending on the client’s wants and needs. You will need to demonstrate your ability to work as a member of a cohesive team and be able to feedback progress on a regular basis.
You will be put in charge of solo projects, that will require your attention and again, you will feedback your progress to the whole team at weekly meetings. These projects will be managed by you so demonstrating self-starting, leadership qualities will be essential.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work customer-facing and represent in the highest professionalism and manner expected. You will need to be an adaptable individual and be able to work both autonomously and as a team.
- Managing and delivering all research projects to a high standard
- Building and developing new projects, contacts and opportunities
- Project management from start to end
- Data analysis (including statistical analysis).
- Writing up research reports efficiently and clearly, in a way the customer understands the research
- Presenting back to clients and managing their expectations
- Flexibility in terms of being able to adopt different roles if required.