As a Quantitative Research Manager you will play a key role in the future development of Our Clients Business, particularly through further developing the quantitative offering and training the team on quantitative techniques.
Your primary focus will be to manage quantitative projects and quantitative phases of mixed methodology projects. The role will involve working closely with the project manager and fieldwork manager as well as other members of the team who are involved. You will also work with the commercial director to create proposals for clients as well as deliver presentations of insights.
As the Quantitative Research Manager, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and training the team on all quantitative methodologies to be use within the business, as well as constantly striving to improve and differentiate our offer.
There is flexibility needed within this role, working to different project scopes, depending on projects and client needs. The role will require you to be a self-starter, have initiative and resourcefulness and have a clear understanding of where the business is going and future developments.
You will have P&L responsibility for your projects and the accounts you manage and will work with the wider team to set strategic targets without compromising on outputs.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work customer facing and represent the business in the highest professionalism and manner expected. You will need to be an adaptable individual and be able to work both autonomously and as a team.
- Developing, implementing and promoting the quantitative research process
- Managing and delivering all research projects to a high standard
- Building and developing new projects, contacts and opportunities
- Working with the rest of the management team to build and strengthen external reputation, and its internal systems and processes
- Ensure that every project is delivered on time and on budget vs. what was quoted for all factors within our control.
- Ensuring that client questions are answered in a timely fashion, leaning on other team members as necessary
- Proactively seeking new methodologies, tools and innovations to deliver client service in different ways
- Proactively looking to enhance the commercial strategy,
- Actively contribute to delivery of overall financial targets and business performance
- Challenge the business to continuously reviews ways of working to bring efficiencies
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Organized and self-starting
- Confidence and ability to make decisions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strive for the best in all work done
- Ability to train and manage staff as necessary
- Precision and methodical approach to all tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs
- Friendly, confident, and professional manor
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Flexibility towards working hours and ability to travel when needed