Our client helps retailers, brand owners and manufacturers design and deliver outstanding performances on Amazon, Tmall and 13 other marketplaces.
With a UK head-office in Norwich, supporting offices in London, New York and Shanghai and recent client wins, they are now looking for a Product Marketing Executive to help with their growing client base.
After a period of learning and training you will be given more and more responsibilities in the following areas:
- Analysis of marketplace and wider digital presence of clients and competitors
- Content optimisation and development
- Development of brand communication, campaigns and promotion, on and off platform
- Product development and pricing strategies
- Reporting, insight development and strategy advice
- Project planning
- Elements of digital marketing like PPC, SEO
- Client management
- University degree
- Interested in anything digital
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop insights
- Ability to manage projects
- Commercial instinct
We are looking for the ‘right person’ to join our team and are aware that the best candidates might not have relevant experience yet.
Own transport required due to office location.