We’re looking for an ingenious, ambitious and professional Full Stack Web Developer to join our clients award-winning Norwich team!
You’ll become a key part of the team helping support and build Websites, Apps and APIs using a variety of technologies such as Laravel, WordPress, Magento, Vue, Webpack, Tailwind and plenty more.
Having a strong understanding of both front and backend development is a must, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to proactively action any unexpected problems you may encounter!
Our client loves to keep pushing forward and trying out new toys to gain greater understanding and become well versed in picking the best tools for each job; so as a team member you’ll be required to remain agile and excited of trying out new concepts, trialling them and rolling out to a production-ready standard.
- Strong understanding of OO-PHP and MVC methodologies,
- Capable of independent problem solving using existing skills,
- A grasp on what creates a great user experience - and an awful one!
- The ability to work with multiple frameworks both server-side and client-side,
- Solid and accessible UI development skills,
- Strong understanding of integrating with different types of APIs,
- Strong understanding of using GIT or other VCS,
- Experience with working on a variety of different code-bases, such as WordPress, Laravel, Magento, ExpressionEngine.
Desirable Experience :
- Prior experience with modern front-end tech such as Vue, Tailwind, UIKit, Node, Babel, Webpack, Ionic, NativeScript, Utility-first CSS, ES6,
- Ability to integrate a range of payment gateways,
- Experience with Cloud hosting solutions such as AWS, DO, Azure,
- Experience with Automated deployments and Automated testing,
- Experience with NGINX server configurations,
- Experience in server and performance optimisations.
- 25 days holiday as a basic, with more earned through continued service
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- Birthday holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Christmas party
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist
- EMI share scheme
- Time off for your children's birthday
- Profit share scheme
- Fat Frydays — your breakfast bought every Friday and delivered to your desk
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training
- Volunteer day
- Summer party
If you match the skills and experience - please apply today!