We’re looking for a real superstar who has passion and experience for managing our digital channels, platforms, campaigns and development (those we create ourselves and 3rd party). We have an in-house digital team and are growing it with this role, overseeing everything we’re doing; now and into the future.
You will have the autonomy and responsibility for leading the digital activity across a breadth of channels, platforms and creativity. It will involve taking an omni-channel approach and practical application to deliver some fantastic, life-impacting outputs.
It’s an all encompassing focussed role whereby you will be required to take the lead internally and with external stakeholders, with the freedom to develop new initiatives and ground-breaking ideas.
- Devising and implement digital plans and strategy
- Raising brand awareness
- Growing niche website and app (first in the UK)
- Line manage and develop an internal team
- Ensuring we are delivering againstKPIs
- Reporting into the Senior Management Team
- Creating content and ideas
- Understanding and optimising user-journeys, experience and behaviours
- Reviewing trends and forecasting behaviours
- Growing audience figures and traffic
- Monitor, measure and communicate impact
- Utilising: Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Hotjar, SEMrush, MeetEdgar and others you feel relevant.
- Social listening, search marketing, analytics, social media, email,paid, blogging, managing websites
You may not have experience across every digital channel and platform or aspect, but you will understand it and have a solid grasp of current trends, plus experience of leading and delivering projects, campaigns and new initiatives.
There’ll be ongoing training and development so you can become an absolute superstar within our social business, this sector and continue your expertise as a digital lover. Accompanying this, is the opportunity for you to further your career in- house, should you wish.
Confidence, passion, drive, commitment, good communication and people skills will of course be needed.
Our culture is one where people are relaxed, enjoy themselves, have the opportunity to exceed and excel, are challenged, encouraged to break boundaries, identify the new and be part of a team delivering damn good work. We’re very passionate about what we do. Our commitment and drive is unerring.
If you’re ready for something new, different, to push boundaries where you can take ownership and responsibility for leading the digital activities of a growing and thriving social business, whose cause is about helping people, then it’s likely this role and our culture is a fit for you.