Are you a Research Manager looking for more than research? Would you like to shape, change and develop a business? Responsibility from day one? Meritocratic reward and exposure to business operations?
Working with our Industry leading client through its current growth plans, we’re looking for more than a research manager, we’re looking for a contributor, a challenger, with the integrity to self-manage. And both Proactive and knowledgeable.
Create Proposals and lead them from sign-off to presenting findings, respond to client briefs with the correct methodologies, always looking to improve and innovate within our clients' offering. You will be given autonomy over projects and deliver results.
You must have a background in Qualitative and Quantitative research.
- Managing and delivering all research projects to a high standard
- Building and developing new projects, contacts and opportunities
- Project management from start to end
- Data analysis (including statistical analysis).
- Writing up research reports efficiently and clearly, in a way the customer understands the research
- Presenting back to clients and managing their expectations
- Flexibility in terms of being able to adopt different roles if required.